By Sharon Aron Baron
With Christmas is barely behind, residents who are already wondering what to do with their tree need not worry any longer.
Between January 4 and January 15, Waste Management begins collecting Christmas Trees. Residents need to put the tree out on their regular garbage collection day.
If the trucks are full and cannot pick up the trees during the first round, they will be collected the next time.
Another option to throwing them out is doing something good for our environment by taking them to one of 13 locations where the trees will be recycled for mulch in Broward County parks parklandtalk.com/13-locations-to-donate-christmas-trees.
After January 15, Christmas Trees will be collected on the regular Bulk Trash collection day.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsFebruary 27, 2024Parkland Farmers’ Market Returns with Classic Car Show
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Construction Underway on 150-Acre Preserve Honoring Marjory Stoneman Douglas Massacre Victims
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024Lead the Fight at the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life