By Claire Cornish
Cookie is also called “Moo Moo” and is an affectionate young lady who is surprisingly sensitive, and her big goofy smile can light up a room.
Cookie is a fairly low-energy girl who prefers lounging to exercise, although she does enjoy a short walk or a stroll around the neighborhood.
She has been loving life in an amazing foster home but now that her foster parents are returning to work she is in need of her forever family.
She is well-mannered and is a wonderfully loving and loyal pup who manages to steal the heart of everyone who meets her, and is hoping that the next heart she steals will be yours.
Cookie says to Parkland residents: “I’m the perfect addition to your family and I won’t chew your shoes!”
If you would like to meet Cookie please email her foster mom firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.06.26Cookie is a Loving and Loyal Pup who is Looking for a Forever Family
- News2020.05.19Cast Aside by Her Owner, Mavis is a Friendly Dog in Search of a Forever Home
- News2020.05.07Daisy is at Broward County Animal Care and Needs a Forever Home
- News2020.04.02Tyler Would Love to Stay at Home With You: Foster or Adopt him Today