By Claire Cornish
Cookie is also called “Moo Moo” and is an affectionate young lady who is surprisingly sensitive, and her big goofy smile can light up a room.
Cookie is a fairly low-energy girl who prefers lounging to exercise, although she does enjoy a short walk or a stroll around the neighborhood.
She has been loving life in an amazing foster home but now that her foster parents are returning to work she is in need of her forever family.
She is well-mannered and is a wonderfully loving and loyal pup who manages to steal the heart of everyone who meets her, and is hoping that the next heart she steals will be yours.
Cookie says to Parkland residents: “I’m the perfect addition to your family and I won’t chew your shoes!”
If you would like to meet Cookie please email her foster mom email@example.com
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home
- News2021.06.18A Volunteer Favorite, Ace is a Friendly Boy Who Loves Playing with Dogs and People
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter