By Claire Cornish
Cookie is also called “Moo Moo” and is an affectionate young lady who is surprisingly sensitive, and her big goofy smile can light up a room.
Cookie is a fairly low-energy girl who prefers lounging to exercise, although she does enjoy a short walk or a stroll around the neighborhood.
She has been loving life in an amazing foster home but now that her foster parents are returning to work she is in need of her forever family.
She is well-mannered and is a wonderfully loving and loyal pup who manages to steal the heart of everyone who meets her, and is hoping that the next heart she steals will be yours.
Cookie says to Parkland residents: “I’m the perfect addition to your family and I won’t chew your shoes!”
If you would like to meet Cookie please email her foster mom [email protected]
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.02.22This Weimaraner-Mix is at Broward County Animal Care Looking for a New Home
- News2021.02.16Abandoned With Only a Bag of Food This 4-year-old Dog Needs Stability in His Life
- News2021.02.08Shiba Inu-Mix Needs a New Home After Her Owner Died
- News2021.01.25Payton is 2 and Ready to Start a New Life with You