By Sharon Aron Baron
This new year, the Broward Sheriff’s Office reminds drivers to find alternatives to drinking and driving, or they’ll find themselves spending time in jail.
BSO’s DUI Task Force is conducting a high visibility saturation and enforcement operation throughout Broward County from 5:00 p.m. on Dec. 31 until 5:00 a.m. on Jan. 1, 2021.
They will be detecting, citing, and arresting drivers who are an immediate threat to the public’s safety when criminal violations are found.
Anyone with information regarding drunk drivers is asked to call Broward County Regional Communications at 954-764-4357. If traveling on one of Broward County’s highways, call *FHP (*347) for the Florida Highway Patrol.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- News2021.03.02Live Broward Sheriff’s Office Scanner on Parkland Talk
- News2021.03.02Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Parkland Locations March 5-7
- News2021.03.01Judge Orders No Bond for Parkland Pediatrician Arrested for Child Porn