By Sharon Aron Baron
This new year, the Broward Sheriff’s Office reminds drivers to find alternatives to drinking and driving, or they’ll find themselves spending time in jail.
BSO’s DUI Task Force is conducting a high visibility saturation and enforcement operation throughout Broward County from 5:00 p.m. on Dec. 31 until 5:00 a.m. on Jan. 1, 2021.
They will be detecting, citing, and arresting drivers who are an immediate threat to the public’s safety when criminal violations are found.
Anyone with information regarding drunk drivers is asked to call Broward County Regional Communications at 954-764-4357. If traveling on one of Broward County’s highways, call *FHP (*347) for the Florida Highway Patrol.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.10.19Orange Ribbons for Jaime Holds 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.10.03Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Holds 2nd Annual Telethon
- News2021.09.28Orange Ribbons for Jaime Launches 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.09.27Heron Bay Board Holds Town Forum on Golf Course Development