By: Sharon Aron Baron
For almost every high school student, the Scholastic Aptitude Test can leave students with anxiety. Eagles Haven Wellness Center wants to help with an 8-week course prepping them on the test that is the gateway to getting into the college of their choice.
Debuting in 1926 by the College Board, the SAT is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in the United States. The course at Eagles Haven is designed for juniors and seniors with emphasis placed on test-taking techniques, math, English, and reading comprehension.
Beginning Sunday, October 27 – December 15 from 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Eagles Haven SAT prep includes books and other materials on the first day of class. Registration for this workshop requires weekly attendance.
Only 30 slots are available. Classes will be held at Eagles Haven. Register on the Eagles Haven app or contact [email protected].
Giving those with a connection to Marjory Stoneman Douglas a nurturing place to seek support, Eagles Haven provides a place to rediscover wellness and restore hope. Located at 5655 Coral Ridge Dr. Serving Coral Springs and Parkland students as well as parents, teachers, and staff of MSD.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Crime & Safety2021.01.26Parkland Doctor Arrested After Sending Explicit Photos to a Minor
- News2021.01.23Marjory Stoneman Douglas Climate Sustainability Club Holds Fundraiser
- News2021.01.213 Men Arrested for Loitering, Prowling, This Week in Parkland Crime
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County