By: Jill Fox
Those who like their Monday morning coffee extra strong can find it while having a sip with a local law enforcement officer.
“Coffee with a Cop” will turn a case of the Mondays into a nice exchange and its a chance for police officers and residents to casually meet over coffee to discuss issues and learn from one another.
On Monday, October 7, stop into Starbucks and share a cup of Joe with deputies from the Broward Sheriff’s Office Parkland District as well as officers from the Coral Springs Police Department.
BSO Captain Chris Mulligan feels events like “Coffee with a Cop” bring deputies and residents together on a social and personal level, strengthening ties, enhancing community engagement and building partnerships that help keep Parkland safe.
“Coffee with a Cop” will take place at the Starbuck’s located at 6051 Coral Ridge Drive, from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- Schools2020.09.28Gina Rose Montalto Memorial Foundation Awards Total of 3 Scholarships
- News2020.09.27Our Interview with the Four Candidates for City Commission District 1
- News2020.09.253 Marjory Stoneman Douglas Students Create Masks with a Meaning
- News2020.09.25BSO Units Arrest 4 Suspects after Parkland Car Burglary