By: Jill Fox
Those who like their Monday morning coffee extra strong can find it while having a sip with a local law enforcement officer.
“Coffee with a Cop” will turn a case of the Mondays into a nice exchange and its a chance for police officers and residents to casually meet over coffee to discuss issues and learn from one another.
On Monday, October 7, stop into Starbucks and share a cup of Joe with deputies from the Broward Sheriff’s Office Parkland District as well as officers from the Coral Springs Police Department.
BSO Captain Chris Mulligan feels events like “Coffee with a Cop” bring deputies and residents together on a social and personal level, strengthening ties, enhancing community engagement and building partnerships that help keep Parkland safe.
“Coffee with a Cop” will take place at the Starbuck’s located at 6051 Coral Ridge Drive, from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She is currently a Senior Account Director at Lon Haber & Co. Fox worked at NBC Miami for eight years after graduating from the University of Miami. She lives in Parkland with her husband, Brian and two children.
- News2020.04.05Parkland Neighbors Unite for a Disney-Themed Scavenger Hunt
- Events2020.04.05Annual Easter Event in Honor of Gina Montalto Still Planned Despite COVID-19
- Events2020.04.03DeSantis Issues 2 New Executive Orders: Here’s What You Need to Know
- News2020.04.02Suspicious Incident or Pest Control Service? Parkland Crime Updates Through March 30