Mischief Performs at the City of Parkland’s Next Eats N Beats.
By Ryan Yousefi
Get ready to eat to the beat of another free live musical performance organized by the city of Parkland.
Eats ‘N’ Beats Concert Series returns on Saturday, August 5, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Pine Trails Park Amphitheatre at 10561 Trails End.
This time around, featuring the top-tier local band, Mischief, known for playing a blend of R&B, Pop, 70’s Disco, modern party music, and today’s top hits.
The four-member band routinely blends an eclectic setlist showcasing a diverse range of music, including songs from artists such as Robin Thicke, Daft Punk, Bruno Mars, Jonas Brothers, Dua Lipa, and Doja Cat to timeless classics from the likes of Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, and Smokey Robinson.
The city recommends attendees of this free outdoor concert bring their lawn chairs, blankets, and appetites to fully enjoy the two hours of fun.
Eats ‘N’ Beats is an event aimed at catering to music as well as food enthusiasts.
Foodies attending can expect a wide variety of food trucks stationed at the event, offering a range of options to satisfy every palate.
For additional information about the August edition of Eats ‘N’ Beats, visit the City of Parkland’s official event page.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsOctober 3, 2023Kol Tikvah Invites the Community to Rock Shabbat and Dancing with the Torah Celebration on October 6
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Kol Tikvah Invites Women to Rosh Chodesh Celebration on October 3
- NewsOctober 1, 2023The Greater Pap Corps Hosts 7th Annual Golf For A Cure to Benefit Cancer Research
- NewsSeptember 30, 2023Parkland Promotes Physical Activity with 27th Annual National Walk & Roll to School Day on October 4