By: Claire Cornish
Frida is a striking mixed-breed beauty with an inquisitive personality and ears that seem to have a personality all of their own. She is a sweet young lady who had a rough start in life but is looking for things to take an upward turn in 2020.
She is four-years-old and one of the friendliest dogs we have met, and one of her favorite things to do is to go for car rides. She is always the first to leap into the car, and she is always excited about the next adventure.
Frida says to Parkland residents: “Let’s take a ride home together!”
Frida’s ID number is A2047870, and she stays at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.01.14Frida is the Friendliest Girl at Broward County Animal Care Who Needs a Forever Home
- News2020.01.07Christmas Came and Went and this Dog is Still Waiting For Her Forever Family
- News2019.12.12Meet Allie: This Adorable Pup Can be Found at Broward County Animal Care
- News2019.12.04This Pup at Broward County Animal Care Would Love to Have a Home for the Holidays