By: Claire Cornish
Frida is a striking mixed-breed beauty with an inquisitive personality and ears that seem to have a personality all of their own. She is a sweet young lady who had a rough start in life but is looking for things to take an upward turn in 2020.
She is four-years-old and one of the friendliest dogs we have met, and one of her favorite things to do is to go for car rides. She is always the first to leap into the car, and she is always excited about the next adventure.
Frida says to Parkland residents: “Let’s take a ride home together!”
Frida’s ID number is A2047870, and she stays at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.09.24This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life
- News2020.09.14Polo is Fun-Loving and Doesn’t Let His Poor Eyesight Slow Him Down
- News2020.09.07This Sweet Pup is the ‘Queen of the Shelter’ but Would Rather have a Forever Family
- News2020.09.01Gary is an Attentive and Extremely Smart Pup Who Needs a New Home