By Claire Cornish
At just over a year old, Elvis is one of the quickest learners we have ever met. He picks up new skills and tricks so quickly you might think he was a professional – or at least a potential finalist on America’s Got Talent.
A sable-colored German Shepherd, Elvis loves to run and play and would be best suited to a home with a yard so that he could play fetch, race his own shadow, and even take a moment to lounge in the sun.
Elvis tends to “herd,” just like his ancestors, and he also likes to take walks with his people. If you would like to meet this beautiful boy, please email his rescue, popopitbulls.org or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home
- News2021.06.18A Volunteer Favorite, Ace is a Friendly Boy Who Loves Playing with Dogs and People
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter