By: Sharon Aron Baron
With over 40 vendors and promises of an evening of fun, the Levis JCC’s Betty and Marvin Zale Early Childhood Learning Center will host their “Ladies’ Night Out – Sip & Shop For A Cause” event at Parkland Golf & Country Club.
The second annual event features boutique shopping, raffles, a silent auction, drinks, and Asian-inspired tapas with proceeds supporting the Levis JCC Zale Preschool’s scholarship fund, located in Boca Raton.
Three hundred guests are expected to gather for the fun-filled Ladies’ Night Out party with vendors offering jewelry, women’s and children’s clothing and accessories, housewares, vintage handbags, skincare, and more and co-chair Jeniffer Freeman believes the event is a wonderful way to bring women of the community together in a fun, social setting.
“We get to enjoy a great night out with our friends, and at the same, we are able to give back to our community by raising funds that support scholarships that help children to experience the warm, loving environment of our Levis JCC Zale Preschool,” she said.
Held on Tuesday, November 5, from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., the event is open to the community; tickets are $28 per person in advance, $36 at the door. RSVP by registering online at levisjcc.org/zaleboutique. Call 561-852-3286 or email email@example.com. Parkland Golf & Country Club is located at 10001 Old Club Road Parkland, FL 33076
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Anthony Rizzo’s 12th Annual Walk-Off for Cancer Raises Over $1.3 Million
- NewsNovember 28, 2023Parkland’s Farmers’ Market Includes Craft Fair on Sunday
- NewsNovember 26, 2023Holiday Bingo Event Support’s Baseball’s Team’s 2024 Trip to Cooperstown
- NewsNovember 22, 2023SOS Children’s Villages Florida’s ‘The White Ball’ Gala Raises Record $750K for Foster Care Children