By Sharon Aron Baron
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through February 8, 2021.
On February 2, an adult male fell into a hole on a vacant, privately owned lot at 6145 NW 74th Ter while trying to get his dog. Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Rescue transported him to West Boca Freestanding Medical for evaluation. City of Parkland Code Enforcement was notified.
10706 Nw 80th Cir – Heron Bay
On February 4 and 5, the victim stated he had evicted the suspect from the property and, at some point, believed the suspect entered the residence by breaking the lock on the sliding glass door. Shoes were missing from the home; however, nothing else was taken.
7901 Parkside Dr. John H. Quigley Park
On February 2, an unknown suspect broke the rear passenger side window of the victim’s car. Items were moved; however, nothing was stolen.
7070 Nw 81st Ter
On February 4, an adult male was riding his friend’s Polaris on their property and took a turn too sharp turn in the backyard, flipping the Polaris and cutting his left leg. Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Rescue treated and transported the victim.
Perdue, Aaron (B M, 35) was arrested on charges of Possession Of Mdma-ecstasy – felony at 10470 Majestic Tr, Parkland, on 02/03/2021.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.10.19Orange Ribbons for Jaime Holds 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.10.03Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Holds 2nd Annual Telethon
- News2021.09.28Orange Ribbons for Jaime Launches 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.09.27Heron Bay Board Holds Town Forum on Golf Course Development