By: Matt Rothman
Coming off another historic season where the Eagles reached the second round of the postseason, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas football team completed their spring season with a 10-0 win over Cardinal Gibbons High School on May 24.
Ryan Spallina accounted for the only touchdown in the game, while Rocco Duygulu also had a field goal. Ryan Ebersberger, who missed the fall season with an injury, shined on defense with two tackles and one for a loss, along with a pass breakup.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Football Wins 2023 Pig Bowl For 1st Win Under Coach Hindsley
- NewsSeptember 28, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Grad Coby Mayo Officially Named MVP of the Eastern League
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas and Westglades Cross Country Dominate in Week 4 Meet
- NewsSeptember 25, 2023Roman Anthony Named Boston Red Sox Minor League Player of the Year