By: Claire Cornish
Jackie is a seven-year-old butterball of a girl who loves her food. Unfortunately, she also loves everyone else’s food too, which is why she is having a little trouble maintaining her girlish figure.
This curvy young lady would love a foster or forever home where she can get some help rediscovering her bikini-ready body, and where there’s also lots of hugs, praise, and, yes, treats in moderation. Jackie shares a kennel with another dog and enjoys playgroup. She is a well-mannered pup who lives to please. Her ID number is A1994921
Jackie says to Parkland residents, “I’m nearly beach-ready. Come and meet me soon.”
She can be found now at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Sunday, 11 am – 6 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.06.26Cookie is a Loving and Loyal Pup who is Looking for a Forever Family
- News2020.05.19Cast Aside by Her Owner, Mavis is a Friendly Dog in Search of a Forever Home
- News2020.05.07Daisy is at Broward County Animal Care and Needs a Forever Home
- News2020.04.02Tyler Would Love to Stay at Home With You: Foster or Adopt him Today