By Jill Fox
A menorah lighting celebration is planned at the newly-built Princess Meadow’s Playground by her brother Hunter Pollack and the Chabad of Coral Springs Young Professionals.
After he led a Rosh Hashanah blessing at Meadow’s playground, Pollack said Rabbi Avraham Friedman, Executive Director at Chabad of Coral Springs, asked him to co-host a menorah lighting during Chanukah.
Pollack, who recently traveled to Washington, D.C. to celebrate Chanukah in The White House, said he is proud he is Jewish and has worn his yarmulke on some of the biggest stages with pride to inspire young Jewish men and women to be proud of their religion.
“It was an amazing experience to celebrate Chanukah with the President and his family,” said Pollack, “He has accomplished so much for Jewish people and Israel.”
The menorah lighting is Monday, December 14, at 7 p.m. and includes music, gelt, and more. Social distancing and masks are required.
Princess Meadow’s Playground is located at Betti Stradling Park 10301 Wiles Road.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Celebrate Hanukkah with Mah Jongg, Latkes, and Vodka for a Good Cause
- NewsNovember 13, 2023Annual Pink Challah Bake and Mah Jongg Night to Benefit Jewish Women’s Health
- NewsJanuary 21, 2023Early Childhood Center Celebrates 20 Years in Parkland
- NewsJanuary 20, 2023Parkland Wiffle Ball Tournament Raises Money for Pediatric Cancer