By: Sharon Aron Baron
The new International Village at North Broward Preparatory School, which will house 300 boarding students from 20 countries from around the world, is now open.
The school held a Grand Opening October 11, on the 133,000 square-foot, three-level dormitory which included a ribbon-cutting ceremony, followed by a reception and tours of the Village.
Elise Ecoff, Headmaster at North Broward Preparatory School said their day students have benefited tremendously from being around a diverse population of top students with a broad range of traditions and perspectives.
“We are very proud to offer a superb facility, with the capacity to welcome additional students. This program is a win-win for our entire student population.”
Founded in 1957, the Pre-K -12 school offers STEM curriculum, fine arts, international baccalaureate, advanced placement, honors, along with other innovative program. Accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools and the Florida Kindergarten Council, North Broward Prep has 1,550 students representing 25 countries.
North Broward Prep, located in Coconut Creek, serves students from Coral Springs, Parkland and around Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.01.20Next Parkland Farmers’ Market Features Public Safety and 90 Vendors
- News2022.01.19Sheriff Tony Attends Parkland’s MLK Day Celebration
- News2022.01.17New Site for Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Opening at Markham Park
- News2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’ in Boca Raton