By: Jill Fox
Get ready for a Ladies’ Night Out filled with shopping, raffles, drinks, food and fun benefiting the Early Childhood Program at the Levis JCC in Boca Raton.
On Wednesday, October 24, the Parkland Golf & Country Club will become the new home of the Zale Boutique where residents can sip, shop and socialize.
Event chair and Parkland mother, Jeniffer Freeman said, “We loved the idea of getting women all over Parkland and Boca together. We hoped to have a night for them to socialize, eat something yummy, relax and raise funds.”
Freeman wants the event to be viewed as a party with shopping: not the other way around. A $36 dollar advance purchase ticket will include musical entertainment, Mexican-style tapas, and of course, plenty of margaritas. However, this festive Mexican night will feature just under 50 vendors that sell anything from small personalized gifts to high-end diamond jewelry.
For the first time, the Zale Boutique is featuring numerous companies based in Parkland, including Parkland Beauty Counter, Halli B, JZJewlZ, R Style Originals, Color Street, Monas, Stark Style, Dress With Jess, Lexie Jordan and Garden A La Carte. Although most of the boutique vendors are local, “Buy the Bag” is flying in from Brooklyn, NY.
Start your pre-holiday shopping at this Parkland event, where you can purchase delicious chocolate treats, vintage designer handbags, and your donation is entirely tax-deductible.
Tickets can be purchased in advance at Levis JCC. Tickets at the door may be more. All proceeds from the event will benefit Zale Early Childhood Scholarships, which are need-based for preschool tuition.
“With the idea of how competitive school has become, every child should have the opportunity to thrive in a social, as well as educational environment at an early age,” said Freeman.
The Ladies’ Night Out will take place from 7:00 pm. – 10:00 p.m. at the Parkland Golf & Country Club, 10001 Old Club Road in Parkland.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2020.09.29Marjory Stoneman Douglas Grad Aims to Educate Voters with Nonpartisan Education Platform
- Schools2020.09.28Gina Rose Montalto Memorial Foundation Awards Total of 3 Scholarships
- News2020.09.27Our Interview with the Four Candidates for City Commission District 1
- News2020.09.253 Marjory Stoneman Douglas Students Create Masks with a Meaning