By Kevin Deutsch
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through March 7, 2022.
NW 116th Ave.
A 23-year-old female was the victim of Burglary Conveyance on 03/02/2022. Unknown suspect entered victim’s vehicle and stole a firearm, cash, gift cards, and a portable charger from inside the center console. Tot. Est. Loss: $620.
NW 128th Ln.
A 37-year-old female was the victim of Domestic Disturbance on 03/02/2022. Victim alleged she was contacted by a man by phone which turned into a verbal argument where he threatened to hurt her.
11000 Holmberg Rd.
On 02/28/2022, two eighth grade students at Westglades Middle School were caught on school grounds by school administration with a vape cartridge.
On 03/04/2022, a female jogger ran into a parked car by accident and hurt her neck.
6500 Parkside Dr.
On 03/04/2022, a citizen advised of damage to the boardwalk at Brian D. Archer Wilderness Preserve.
Parkland Isles Blvd.
A person was the victim of Trespassing on 03/02/2022. Disturbance involved security and a roof worker over access to the property.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 award-winning news source, Parkland Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.09.25Parkland Crime Update: Theft and Graffiti Damage
- News2022.09.20Parkland Observes ‘Banned Books Week’ Amid State Crackdown on Reading Materials
- News2022.09.19Parkland Crime Update: Indecent Exposure at Store
- News2022.09.19Parkland Couple Arrested For Stealing From Husband’s Business Partner