By: Jill Fox
Residents are in for a great performance as Eats ‘n Beats returns to the Parkland Amphitheater.
Attendees are welcome to bring lawn chairs, blankets, and a big appetite to this free outdoor concert, featuring the live musical act, The Wildfire Band, and more.
“I am delighted to see that we can continue to promote Covid Safety Parameters during these evolving times while continuing our progression towards our new level of normalcy,” said Mayor Rich Walker.
The fun happens Saturday, March 13, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m and will include various food trucks at the venue.
Social distancing circles will be utilized throughout the event on the great lawn, and facial coverings must be worn at all times.
Space is limited, and groups may not consist of more than ten people.
“Outdoor events such as Eats ‘n Beats allow our city to enjoy amazing music and fantastic food, safely alongside our neighbors,” said Walker.
For more information, including sponsorship opportunities, contact Cory Cody.
The Amphitheater is located at 10555 Trails End in Parkland.
Send your news to Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.06.13Mah Jongg Players Meet For 2 Summer Gatherings At Family Bagels
- News2021.06.09Friendship Journey Scholarships Awarded In Memory of Jaime Guttenberg And Gina Montalto
- News2021.06.08Parkland Mourns Respected Father, Husband and Coach, Drew Evan Wiener
- News2021.06.08Any Fin Is Possible At Parkland’s Summer Youth Fishing Derby