By: Jill Fox
Residents are in for a great performance as Eats ‘n Beats returns to the Parkland Amphitheater.
Attendees are welcome to bring lawn chairs, blankets, and a big appetite to this free outdoor concert, featuring the live musical act, The Wildfire Band, and more.
“I am delighted to see that we can continue to promote Covid Safety Parameters during these evolving times while continuing our progression towards our new level of normalcy,” said Mayor Rich Walker.
The fun happens Saturday, March 13, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m and will include various food trucks at the venue.
Social distancing circles will be utilized throughout the event on the great lawn, and facial coverings must be worn at all times.
Space is limited, and groups may not consist of more than ten people.
“Outdoor events such as Eats ‘n Beats allow our city to enjoy amazing music and fantastic food, safely alongside our neighbors,” said Walker.
For more information, including sponsorship opportunities, contact Cory Cody.
The Amphitheater is located at 10555 Trails End in Parkland.
Send your news to Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Celebrate Hanukkah with Mah Jongg, Latkes, and Vodka for a Good Cause
- NewsNovember 13, 2023Annual Pink Challah Bake and Mah Jongg Night to Benefit Jewish Women’s Health
- NewsJanuary 21, 2023Early Childhood Center Celebrates 20 Years in Parkland
- NewsJanuary 20, 2023Parkland Wiffle Ball Tournament Raises Money for Pediatric Cancer