By Sharon Aron Baron
National Catholic Schools Week is an annual celebration of Catholic education in the U.S. Now entering its 47th year, it has traditionally been held the last week in January; however, this year, it runs through February 6, 2021.
Dr. Fernandez, Principal of Mary Help of Christians Catholic School, said this week celebrates the “good news” of Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Miami and across the United States.
“Forming students in faith, excellence, and service are at the heart of what we do in Catholic schools, and Mary Help of Christians is blessed to be part of the Parkland community,” said Dr. Fernandez. “We thank our teachers, parents, and students for choosing Catholic education.”
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.05.14Parkland Resident Reports $220,000 Stolen in Home Burglary This Week in Crime
- News2021.05.12Parkland Parents Weigh in on COVID-19 Vaccinations for Kids
- News2021.05.09Slots Still Open at Relay For Life ‘Swing Fore A Cure’ Golf Tournament on May 22
- News2021.05.07Suspects Burglarize 7 Vehicles in This Week’s Crime Update in Parkland