By Sharon Aron Baron
The Greater Broward Chapter of the Pap Corps is heading to the kitchen and “Cooking for a Cure,” where a percentage of all sales raised go towards fighting cancer.
Join them on Zoom as award-winning Chef Wallace of Wallace’s at the Greenhouse leads and inspires as they create a delicious meal and wine pairing for two on Tuesday, January 26 at 5:45 p.m.
Here’s what’s on the menu: Hickory Chicken with a Cherry Gastrique Citrus and Fig Salad with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes. He’ll even be offering a vegetarian variation.
Attendees will receive a shopping list from the chef on January 21, along with a selection of wines to choose from.
Register by January 19, 2021. Your $50 donation includes a gift and an opportunity for door prizes.
The Pap Corps, Champions for Cancer Research, is one of the largest grassroots fundraising organizations in South Florida, with more than 50 chapters and 21,000 members dedicated to supporting research for all cancer types at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center – University of Miami.
The Greater Broward Chapter includes members from Parkland, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, and Tamarac.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.05.12Parkland Parents Weigh in on COVID-19 Vaccinations for Kids
- News2021.05.09Slots Still Open at Relay For Life ‘Swing Fore A Cure’ Golf Tournament on May 22
- News2021.05.07Suspects Burglarize 7 Vehicles in This Week’s Crime Update in Parkland
- News2021.05.05Parkland Vice Mayor Mayersohn Elected to Serve on Florida League of Cities Board of Directors