By: Sharon Aron Baron
Located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, the University of Alabama has attracted Parkland residents to their campus.
Founded in 1831 as the state’s first public college, the university is also well-known for their Crimson Tide teams.
Over 16,470 students were enrolled at the University of Alabama for the 2020 spring semester. The students named to the Dean’s List have an academic record of 3.5 or above, and students on the President’s List have an academic record of 4.0 — which are all A’s.
Parkland students named to the President’s List:
Niki Marie Mondazze
Molly Kathryn Reichard
Sarah Nicole Shield
Mollie Shaina Weinstein
Sophie Madeline Weinstein
Parkland students named to the Dean’s List:
Sarah Margaret Erickson
Keegan Matthew Hinsley
Garret Morgan Rukes
Makenzie R Tokes
Congratulations to all the students.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Crime & Safety2020.09.26Parkland Crime Update Through September 21
- Events2020.09.25Celebrating 50 Years of Fire Service with Drive-in Movie Event
- Events2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.21Parkland Mayor Hunschofsky Elected to Florida State House after Challenger Drops Out