By Jill Fox
Incoming middle school students can get a sneak peek at their new stomping grounds before classes begin thanks to an event to help take away some of the nerves associated with starting at a new school.
Students attending Westglades Middle School’s “Camp Wolf Pack” will have the opportunity to take a tour, and participate in activities to get them acquainted with the campus.
All new students in any grade level are invited to experience this fun and exciting opportunity to get to know teachers and meet new friends.
The introduction to Westglades will take place on Tuesday, August 6, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and includes lunch, spirit gear, and more for a cost of $25.
Additionally, a meeting for parents with the principal and assistant principal will be held from 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. in the auditorium to review important security and transition to middle school information.
Register for Camp Wolf Pack by July 31 at Westgladesmiddle. Westglades Middle serves both Coral Springs and Parkland students and is located at 11000 Holmberg Rd.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She is currently a Senior Account Director at Lon Haber & Co., a leading full-service public relations firm. Fox worked at NBC Miami for eight years after graduating from the University of Miami. She lives in Parkland with her husband, Brian and two children.
- Events2019.07.14Westglades Middle Invites Incoming Students To Tour School
- Events2019.07.13Camp Shine has Open Seats for Middle and High School Students
- Crime & Safety2019.07.13Parkland Crime Update Through July 1
- Events2019.07.09Parkland Residents Represent Broward County in Florida 4-H State Horse Show