By Jill Fox
Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
That’s what residents need to find out through “Clues in the Park” happening now throughout Parkland.
A riddle on the city’s website explains how there were fifteen cookies, and some are missing. To discover who the cookie monster is, the city needs help from Parkland residents.
“We will encourage families and friends to visit each park. They can spread out and search from sunrise ‘til dark,” they wrote.
Each week, one question will be posted here listing three different parks with clues to help answer it. Every park will have a different clue, and residents must collect all three clues to answer the question.
Questions are posted online on March 9, 16, and 23; however, all of them will stay on the site for the duration of the activity allowing anyone to join at any time.
Answers should be sent to Cluesinthepark@cityofparkland.org by Sunday, March 28, and a winner will be randomly selected on Monday, April 5.
Find out more at cityofparkland.org/1393/Clues-In-The-Park.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 11 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.04.09Linda Beigel Schulman on President Biden’s Executive Actions: ‘I Looked Up And Said To Scott, We Did It!’
- News2021.04.07Parkland Resident Among Six Charged In $21 Million Stock Scheme
- News2021.04.07Local Drop-off for Mitzvah Day Items in Parkland
- News2021.04.06Let’s Have A Round of ‘Appaws’: Woof Gang Bakery Is Coming To Parkland