By Jill Fox
Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
That’s what residents need to find out through “Clues in the Park” happening now throughout Parkland.
A riddle on the city’s website explains how there were fifteen cookies, and some are missing. To discover who the cookie monster is, the city needs help from Parkland residents.
“We will encourage families and friends to visit each park. They can spread out and search from sunrise ‘til dark,” they wrote.
Each week, one question will be posted here listing three different parks with clues to help answer it. Every park will have a different clue, and residents must collect all three clues to answer the question.
Questions are posted online on March 9, 16, and 23; however, all of them will stay on the site for the duration of the activity allowing anyone to join at any time.
Answers should be sent to Cluesinthepark@cityofparkland.org by Sunday, March 28, and a winner will be randomly selected on Monday, April 5.
Find out more at cityofparkland.org/1393/Clues-In-The-Park.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsJanuary 21, 2023Early Childhood Center Celebrates 20 Years in Parkland
- NewsJanuary 20, 2023Parkland Wiffle Ball Tournament Raises Money for Pediatric Cancer
- NewsDecember 6, 2022Lights, Camera, Shop, And Support Congregation Kol Tikvah
- NewsOctober 27, 202212-Year-Old Parkland Girl Fulfills Broadway Dream