By Jill Fox
A new roundabout is under construction in Parkland, and residents can offer input on its appearance.
Located at the intersection of Hillsboro Boulevard and Everglades Way, it will border Chabad of Parkland and the Falls at Parkland.
The new 55 and older community is being built just west of Parkside Drive and south of Loxahatchee Road. As development continues, the center of the roundabout, like others in the city, will be landscaped with various features.
Residents can view the two conceptual designs here (photo choices are above) and vote on which features they prefer.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.06.13Mah Jongg Players Meet For 2 Summer Gatherings At Family Bagels
- News2021.06.09Friendship Journey Scholarships Awarded In Memory of Jaime Guttenberg And Gina Montalto
- News2021.06.08Parkland Mourns Respected Father, Husband and Coach, Drew Evan Wiener
- News2021.06.08Any Fin Is Possible At Parkland’s Summer Youth Fishing Derby