By Jill Fox
A new roundabout is under construction in Parkland, and residents can offer input on its appearance.
Located at the intersection of Hillsboro Boulevard and Everglades Way, it will border Chabad of Parkland and the Falls at Parkland.
The new 55 and older community is being built just west of Parkside Drive and south of Loxahatchee Road. As development continues, the center of the roundabout, like others in the city, will be landscaped with various features.
Residents can view the two conceptual designs here (photo choices are above) and vote on which features they prefer.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 11 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.04.09Linda Beigel Schulman on President Biden’s Executive Actions: ‘I Looked Up And Said To Scott, We Did It!’
- News2021.04.07Parkland Resident Among Six Charged In $21 Million Stock Scheme
- News2021.04.07Local Drop-off for Mitzvah Day Items in Parkland
- News2021.04.06Let’s Have A Round of ‘Appaws’: Woof Gang Bakery Is Coming To Parkland