By: Sharon Aron Baron
Actor and YouTube personality Jake Paul visited survivors of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School where he interviewed students and families, even Senator Rubio, in the wake of the school shooting tragedy.
Paul, who has over 14 million You Tube subscribers, said that he will be forever changed by his experience in Parkland and cannot possibly express the gratitude he has for the wonderful families they met, who took the time to welcome them into their lives and properly educate them about how to most effectively be part of the solution.
“In my humble and respectful opinion, without a balanced and actionable approach to gun reform, mental health awareness, effective bullying solutions, school safety measures, truly teaching our youth and adults how to be more mindful and empathetic, better community-wide communication and reporting,” said Paul. We simply cannot effectively correct the current course we’re on.”
Paul vowed to be part of the solution and use his platform to raise awareness and action across the board.
“We cannot focus on one issue, we must actively discuss and make progress on them all,” he said.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.09.16911 Dispatcher Recognized After Saving Life of Parkland Woman
- News2021.09.15Selection Committee Chooses Developer for Former Heron Bay Golf Course
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.11Marjory Stoneman Douglas JROTC Hold 20th Commemoration Ceremony for 9/11