By Jill Fox
After a very stressful year, one Parkland resident was ready for a change, making the switch from bones to beauty.
Schettino knew she needed to do something else and decided to open a collection of upscale beauty and wellness suites with hairstylists, medical professionals, lash and nail technicians, chiropractors, estheticians, permanent make-up artists, and more.
After searching for the perfect spot, she reached out to the owner of Riverstone Plaza about six weeks ago.
“Everything fell into place, and they were able to offer me the space I wanted,” she said.
Located inside the Riverstone Shoppes, north of Hillsboro Blvd, the 18,000 square foot space, formerly home to Crunch Gym, will be split to accommodate multiple suites.
“It’s the perfect location for me,” said Schettino, whose portion will occupy about 8,000 square feet.
Excited to own the only salon suites in Parkland, Schettino believes the city needs this kind of business.
Her goal is to build 40 suites of assorted sizes, including singles, doubles, and premium options for various budgets and needs. Soon she will apply for permits and hopes to open before the winter holidays.
It’s going to be an amazing facility, very upscale salon suites with an open concept, glass walls, chandeliers, and a beautiful lobby said the Pine Tree Estates mother of two.
“So many people are looking for suites right now…the reaction I’ve gotten already is incredible.”
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.06.13Mah Jongg Players Meet For 2 Summer Gatherings At Family Bagels
- News2021.06.09Friendship Journey Scholarships Awarded In Memory of Jaime Guttenberg And Gina Montalto
- News2021.06.08Parkland Mourns Respected Father, Husband and Coach, Drew Evan Wiener
- News2021.06.08Any Fin Is Possible At Parkland’s Summer Youth Fishing Derby