By: Chris Brunner
In response to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School tragedy, Broward County Public Schools is holding a Forum on School Safety at Plantation High School Wednesday, April 18.
During the Forum, Broward County School Board members, BCPS Superintendent Robert W. Runcie and District leadership will provide information and updates regarding school safety measures, state funding, mental health services and programs, counseling and support services for students and employees, and the SMART initiative as it pertains to school safety.
The Forum on School Safety will be held from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. All Parkland residents are invited. Doors open at 6 p.m. It will be streamed live on the District’s website, browardschools.com. Plantation High School is located at located at 6901 NW 16th Street, Plantation, Florida 33313,
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since 2015 and begin in high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college as well as working at Parkland Talk.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.16$250,000 Matching Gift for the Humane Society of Broward County
- Crime & Safety2019.10.20National Teen Driver Safety Week Held on October 20-26
- Events2019.09.29Grudges Settled During Coastal Championship Wrestling Event in Coral Springs