By: Claire Cornish
Clarice has been at the shelter for quite some while now, and she is really starting to come out of her shell around the volunteers.
This five-year-old brindle girl can be shy at first, but she is learning that people are nice and that people bringing treats are even nicer.
Clarice likes to roll in the grass, run around in the fresh air, and play with chew toys. She is a gentle, friendly girl who is more than ready for the next stage of her life.
Clarice says to Parkland residents: “I think we could be the perfect match!”
Clarice’s ID# is A2044371, and she is currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.12.31After Living Outside in a Cramped Cage, Sheena Needs a Life Indoors with a Forever Family
- News2020.12.27This Popular Puppy Needs a Permanent Place After 1 Year at Shelter
- News2020.11.23After a Year in the Shelter, This Good Boy is hoping for a Holiday Miracle
- News2020.09.24This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life