By Jill Fox
Eagles’ Haven provides a free 10-week virtual SAT course to get students ready for the test widely used for college admissions in the United States.
The community wellness center created for the Eagles community to help those affected by the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting gives students supportive services, including education, free of charge.
Designed for current juniors and seniors, this class’s emphasis is placed on test-taking techniques, math, English grammar, and reading comprehension.
The class takes place every Sunday, from January 3, through March 7, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is limited to 20 students.
Registration is open online for current juniors and seniors as well as on the Eagles’ Haven app.
All class material and the zoom ID can be picked up from Eagles’ Haven on Monday, December 28, between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Anyone with questions or needing assistance can contact the office at 954-618-0350. Eagles’ Haven is located at 5655 Coral Ridge Drive.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.07.30Meet Local School Resource Officers at ‘Parkland Night Out’ Event
- News2021.07.29Register For Inspiring Professional Women’s Alliance Luncheon Featuring State Rep. Hunschofsky
- News2021.07.28Parkland Little League Holds Free Pitch, Hit and Run Competition
- News2021.07.28Parkland Awarded $1.5 Million Grant For Future 36-Acre Park