By: Matt Rothman
He played on the varsity team from 2014-2017 and was an All-Broward County selection for 6A-8A at wide receiver. As a senior, Bailey-Brown caught 20 passes for 487 yards under former Coach Willis May.
Bailey-Brown went on to play at Dodge City Community College, where he earned Second-Team NJCAA All-American Honors in 2019. He averaged 79.8 yards per game and had six receiving touchdowns along with a rushing and punt return.
Despite not seeing any action as a junior at Southern Mississippi University, he caught his first career pass on Saturday, September 25 against the top team in the country in Alabama. His team is currently 1-3 after their 63-14 loss to the Crimson Tide.
Up next, Bailey-Brown and Southern Mississippi will be in action on Saturday, October 2, when they travel to Texas to take on Rice University at 6:30 p.m.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.10.19Westglades Middle School Girls Golf Team Wins MSAA Championship
- News2021.10.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Volleyball Advances to District Championship
- News2021.10.18Westglades Middle School Scores Girls Soccer Scores 8 Goals to Win MSAA Championship
- News2021.10.18Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Volleyball Team Wins Playoff Opener