By Ryan Yousefi
The Friendship Circle invites the community to a family fun day event in support of those with special needs.
The Friendship Circle of North Broward and South Palm Beach will host its annual family fun day and 5k walk on Sunday, February 4 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Pine Trails Park, located at 10555 Trails End.
The Friendship Circle organizes the event as a fundraiser celebration to support those in the community with special needs.
The event has various activities for attendees, including a Mitzvah Fair, bounce houses, a trackless train, a silent disco, photo booths, and a sensory station tailored for special needs.
These activities ensure that every participant can join the fun regardless of their abilities.
Adding to the event’s significance, the Friendship Circle is partnering with the Shalva Center. The collaboration aims to spread benefits that come from funds raised at the event to those special-needs families displaced from their homes in the south of Israel.
For more information, contact the Friendship Circle at 954-970-9551 or FloridaFriendshipCircle@gmail.com.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsFebruary 23, 2024MSD Students Dance for a Cause at Annual Charity Marathon Benefiting the Children’s Miracle Network
- NewsFebruary 4, 2024Deadline Approaching: Parkland Announces Scholarships for 2024 Seniors
- NewsFebruary 4, 2024Registration Now Open for the Parkland Buddy Sports Pickleball Invitational
- EventsFebruary 1, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Drama Set to Perform ‘Mean Girls The Musical’ March 6-9