By: Chris Brunner
Are you looking for a new pal to spend this summer and many more with?
If you answered “yes,” then cruise on over to the Humane Society of Broward County for our Summer Splash Pet Adoption event. There are always a variety of dogs, cats and rabbits looking for new families to love at the shelter and during this three-day event, you might find your new beach baby.
Adopt any pet six months and older and their adoption fee is half price. That’s more than a $60 savings on dog adoptions and $15 savings on cat adoptions. Select pets will be featured “Beach Babes” with their adoption fees waived, and they will come with a beach bucket of goodies.
The fun takes place on Friday, June 14 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, June 15 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.: and Sunday, June 16 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Parkland residents who are considering adopting a pet but have been a beach bum about it, now may be the perfect time to add a new family member.
When you adopt from the Humane Society of Broward County all pets are spayed or neutered. In addition, they receive preliminary vaccinations, a microchip, 14-day limited health care plan from VCA Animal Hospitals, de-worming, treatment for fleas and ticks, feline leukemia test for cats, heartworm test for dogs seven months and older, 30 days of Trupanion pet insurance and a bag of Purina ONE pet food.
The HSBC is conveniently located at 2070 Griffin Road, just a block west of I-95.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since 2015 and begin in high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college as well as working at Parkland Talk.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.16$250,000 Matching Gift for the Humane Society of Broward County
- Crime & Safety2019.10.20National Teen Driver Safety Week Held on October 20-26
- Events2019.09.29Grudges Settled During Coastal Championship Wrestling Event in Coral Springs