By Jill Fox
Dive into the new school year with a fun-filled water event overflowing with excitement.
The free Parkland celebration will be held on Saturday, September 11, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., at the Equestrian Center and includes many water-themed activities, including giant inflatables, music, games, crafts, and more.
With plenty of water slides, kids will get wet, so residents should wear bathing suits and bring towels for fun in the sun.
Mayor Rich Walker said he is thrilled that the city will host a fan favorite — the annual Back to School Bash. “This is a perfect time for students and families to kick back and relax after completing the first few weeks of school.”
In addition to local sponsor tents, residents can enjoy activities, food trucks, and plenty of photo opportunities.
For any updates, cancellations, or postponing of events due to weather or other issues, call 954-757-4215.
Parkland’s Back to School Splash Bash will take place at the Equestrian Center at Temple Park, 8350 Ranch Road.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Celebrate Hanukkah with Mah Jongg, Latkes, and Vodka for a Good Cause
- NewsNovember 13, 2023Annual Pink Challah Bake and Mah Jongg Night to Benefit Jewish Women’s Health
- NewsJanuary 21, 2023Early Childhood Center Celebrates 20 Years in Parkland
- NewsJanuary 20, 2023Parkland Wiffle Ball Tournament Raises Money for Pediatric Cancer