By: Claire Cornish
This affectionate, incredibly loving seven-years-young lady is the perfect sunbathing buddy.
She loves nothing more than to lie out, soaking up the rays and working on her summer body.
Mavis did not have the best start in life; she was used as a breeder dog, and after multiple litters, was cast aside by her owner. Despite her experiences, Mavis absolutely loves people, and she is very outgoing and friendly.
Mavis is fostered with other dogs, and she is playful and eager to join in any fun and games and is also the most chill dog we have ever met.
Nothing ruffles Mavis’ feathers; she is calm in stormy waters and has relaxed, reassuring energy. Mavis is pleased in her foster home but knows that it is time for her to find her forever family and start the next amazing chapter of her life.
If you would like to meet Mavis, please contact Lauren Turner.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.12.31After Living Outside in a Cramped Cage, Sheena Needs a Life Indoors with a Forever Family
- News2020.12.27This Popular Puppy Needs a Permanent Place After 1 Year at Shelter
- News2020.11.23After a Year in the Shelter, This Good Boy is hoping for a Holiday Miracle
- News2020.09.24This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life