By: Claire Cornish
Kyoto is a beautiful young lady who is just as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside.
She loves to take pictures, get dressed up, and have a good girls’ night in with Netflix and a glass of wine (white because red stains her teeth.)
Kyoto loves to play with her friends, especially her friend Sidney, with whom she has lived since she was a puppy. At only three-years-old, Kyoto still has a lot of puppy in her, but she is also able to sit calmly by your side, walk like a lady on the leash, and listen well.
She would also be happy to help you with your fitness journey as she likes to run and enjoy the outdoors. Kyoto, and her friend Sidney are both looking for a foster home or a forever home, that really will be forever. Kyoto’s ID number is A2013504
Kyoto says to Parkland residents, “Let’s go home!”
She is at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Sunday from 11 am – 6 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.09.24This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life
- News2020.09.14Polo is Fun-Loving and Doesn’t Let His Poor Eyesight Slow Him Down
- News2020.09.07This Sweet Pup is the ‘Queen of the Shelter’ but Would Rather have a Forever Family
- News2020.09.01Gary is an Attentive and Extremely Smart Pup Who Needs a New Home