By Ryan Yousefi
The future leaders of tomorrow are set to mingle with the Parkland leaders of today.
The Parkland Chamber of Commerce will join the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School DECA Club to host a unique networking event on January 31, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Stoneman Douglas Media Center at 5901 Pine Island Road.
The event is poised to be a pivotal evening for fostering connections and enhancing networking skills. Chamber members attending the event can interact with DECA students and potentially meet their future interns. The event could also be beneficial for businesses looking for fresh talent.
DECA students are encouraged to participate in the event to enhance their networking skills and to learn from local business leaders. They may also apply their classroom knowledge in a real-world setting before future interviews and interactions.
The event offers different pricing tiers to accommodate various Chamber members. Regular members can attend for $20, future members for $25, and Trustee Members have complimentary access.
Registrations are now open, and those interested can sign up here.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsFebruary 25, 2024Westglades Speech and Debate Team Take Home 28 Awards at Mast 6 Tournament
- NewsFebruary 23, 2024MSD Students Dance for a Cause at Annual Charity Marathon Benefiting the Children’s Miracle Network
- NewsFebruary 4, 2024Deadline Approaching: Parkland Announces Scholarships for 2024 Seniors
- NewsFebruary 4, 2024Registration Now Open for the Parkland Buddy Sports Pickleball Invitational