By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Parkland has published bulk trash pick-up dates starting February 2020.
To see January’s dates, click here. Bulk trash should be placed curbside no more than 12 hours prior to the scheduled collection. Bulk trash includes household appliances, furniture, and other items of a bulky nature such as tree stumps and logs provided they are cut to the appropriate size and placed neatly at the curb.
Special and hazardous wastes including, but not limited to, construction materials, paints, automobile parts, electronics, and household cleaners are excluded and will not be collected. Please see the Hazardous Waste collection here.
If a resident has a refrigerator or freezer that they want to have picked up during bulk, they need to first have the Freon removed. A professional can provide that service and will then “tag” the appliance so Waste Management can collect.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.01.20Parkland Retirement Senior Center Opens New Dog Park for Residents
- News2020.01.16TICKET ALERT: Comedy Fundraiser in Support of Orange Ribbons for Jaime
- Events2020.01.164th Annual Wiffle Blast Family Fun Event Held January 18 in Parkland
- Events2020.01.16Congregation Kol Tikvah Will ‘Howl Through The Decades’ at Annual Fundraiser