By Sharon Aron Baron
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through April 5, 2021.
1000 block of NW 60th Pl
On March 31, a female was involved in a physical altercation with another unnamed female who suffered a scratch to her face as a result. She was arrested for Domestic Battery and transported to the BSO Main Jail.
12100 block of Lake House Ln – Parkland Bay
On March 30, the victim contacted BSO in Parkland to file a theft report for $71,200.
5900 Loxahatchee Rd – Allegro
On March 30, deputies assisted Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office in a welfare check of Allegro staff after a private ambulance company could not make contact with any staff members when attempting to bring back two residents to the assisted living facility.
7170 Loxahatchee Rd
On March 29, the reporter reported incident occurred at the above-listed address involving his son as well as other children and an unknown vehicle.
Hammad, Aya Iyad (W F, 24) was arrested on charges of Touch Or Strike/battery/Domestic Viol at the 1000 block of NW 60th Pl, Parkland, on 03/31/2021.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.06.18Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- News2021.06.16Rep Christine Hunschofsky Hosts Online Town Hall with 3 Broward County Agencies
- News2021.06.15Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31
- News2021.06.14Eats ‘n Beats Returns With The National Tom Petty Tribute Show