By Kevin Deutsch
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through November 15, 2021.
A 26-year-old man was the victim of aggravated assault in the 12000 block of Loxahatchee Rd on 11/12/2021. A traffic stop was conducted. Subjects were detained and later released. Trespass warning issued.
Threat Assessment Report
On 11/09/2021, deputies conducted a Threat Assessment Report at Riverglades Elementary School, 7400 Parkside Dr. A seven-year-old boy made a threat.
On 11/09/2021, deputies conducted a Threat Assessment Report at Somerset Parkland Academy, 8401 University Dr. No victims were listed.
N. University Drive
On 11/09/2021, Arrestable Traffic Violations occurred in the 6200 block of University Dr when a 46-year-old woman was stopped for a traffic violation (failure to maintain in a single lane). The female admitted that her license was suspended. Records check revealed 11 suspensions between 2017 and 2021. Her license was canceled indefinitely on 03/11/21, and she was arrested and transported to Broward Sheriff’s Office Main Jail. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
N. Pine Island Road
A Weapons Violations occurred in the 5900 block of Pine Island Rd on 11/10/2021. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School administration conducted a routine search and located a weapon on the student. The student was transported to the Juvenile Assessment Center after parent notification.
Santiago, Lourdes Raspaldo, 45, was arrested on charges of Drive While Lic Susp 3rd Or Subsq Off in the 6000 block of University Dr on 11/09/2021.
Donnelly, Patrick Michael, 34, was arrested on charges of Possess W/intent Sell Manuf Deliver Cannabis in the 7000 block of Hillsboro Blvd on 11/13/2021.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsJune 29, 2023U.S. Department of Labor Cites Contractor in Parkland Farmworker’s Death
- NewsMay 11, 2023Parkland Commissioner Honored by Florida League of Cities
- NewsMay 4, 2023Gov. DeSantis Signs Bill Mandating Punishment for Antisemitic Crimes
- NewsDecember 26, 2022Parkland Crime Update: Fraud and Criminal Mischief