By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two people suspected of stealing mail in Parkland have been detained by the Broward Sheriff’s Office during an investigation.
According to BSO Spokesperson Joy Oglesby, the incident occurred at the 5800 block of NE 81 Terrace in Riverside Acres Monday afternoon. Deputies were able to determine that there wasn’t a robbery occurring, however, the people suspected have been detained.
The homeowners are cooperating as BSO’s investigation gets underway. This article will be updated as new information comes in.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Crime & Safety2020.09.26Parkland Crime Update Through September 21
- Events2020.09.25Celebrating 50 Years of Fire Service with Drive-in Movie Event
- Events2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.21Parkland Mayor Hunschofsky Elected to Florida State House after Challenger Drops Out