By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two people suspected of stealing mail in Parkland have been detained by the Broward Sheriff’s Office during an investigation.
According to BSO Spokesperson Joy Oglesby, the incident occurred at the 5800 block of NE 81 Terrace in Riverside Acres Monday afternoon. Deputies were able to determine that there wasn’t a robbery occurring, however, the people suspected have been detained.
The homeowners are cooperating as BSO’s investigation gets underway. This article will be updated as new information comes in.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.01.16FSU College of Medicine Holds Virtual Summer Institute for High School Students
- Events2021.01.15Parkland Honors Martin Luther King Jr. with Special Tribute
- Crime & Safety2021.01.14Parkland Crime Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.13Bill Filed to Rename Conservation Area in Memory of Environmental Champion Kristin Jacob