By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two people suspected of stealing mail in Parkland have been detained by the Broward Sheriff’s Office during an investigation.
According to BSO Spokesperson Joy Oglesby, the incident occurred at the 5800 block of NE 81 Terrace in Riverside Acres Monday afternoon. Deputies were able to determine that there wasn’t a robbery occurring, however, the people suspected have been detained.
The homeowners are cooperating as BSO’s investigation gets underway. This article will be updated as new information comes in.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsFebruary 27, 2024Parkland Farmers’ Market Returns with Classic Car Show
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Construction Underway on 150-Acre Preserve Honoring Marjory Stoneman Douglas Massacre Victims
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024Lead the Fight at the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life