By: Sharon Aron Baron
Parkland high school students are invited to a SAT and ACT test simulation presented by the Parkland Library.
Conducted by Score at the Top, the test will be fully proctored and will take approximately four hours to complete. Students will get to experience what it means to take a real test under actual test conditions. In addition, they will learn about endurance and the importance of peak performance.
The dates are: Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. for the SAT and Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. for the ACT.
At the end of the session, the test will be collected to be scored. Each parent/student will be then contacted by Score at the Top the following week with the results.
A Parkland Library card required to register. The library is located at 6620 N University Dr, Parkland, FL 33067 Register here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.09.21Parkland Mayor Hunschofsky Elected to Florida State House after Challenger Drops Out
- News2020.09.20Parkland Talk Interviews Stacy Kagan and Rich Walker: Candidates for Parkland Mayor
- Crime & Safety2020.09.17Stolen Vehicle and Phone Scam this week in Parkland Crime
- News2020.09.15C.A.R.E. South Florida Holds Kick-Off Event Supporting Small Business