By Claire Cornish
Shiloh is a 10-month-old puppy who is incredibly sweet and eager to please.
He is also full of energy and so would need a home where there was plenty of exercise and activity on offer.
Shiloh came into the shelter with what looked like a cigarette burn on his neck and while he has probably not had the greatest of puppyhood up until now, he is determined to make up for it.
He is very dog-friendly and has spent the past week at Arfington Pet Resort playing and getting the shelter out of his system.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Lucas is an Eager to Please, Obedient Lab Mix Looking for a Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is
- News2021.08.23Overlooked at the Shelter This Gentle, Calm Dog is Waiting for a Family
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home