By Claire Cornish
Shiloh is a 10-month-old puppy who is incredibly sweet and eager to please.
He is also full of energy and so would need a home where there was plenty of exercise and activity on offer.
Shiloh came into the shelter with what looked like a cigarette burn on his neck and while he has probably not had the greatest of puppyhood up until now, he is determined to make up for it.
He is very dog-friendly and has spent the past week at Arfington Pet Resort playing and getting the shelter out of his system.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work