By: Sharon Aron Baron
Parkland shopper’s favorite stomping grounds is closing — but it’s all in the name of safety.
After extensive discussions with federal, state, and local officials, and in recognition of the need to address the spread of COVID-19, Simon Properties will close all of its retail properties.
The measure includes Coral Square Mall in Coral Springs and the popular Town Center at Boca Raton taking effect from 7 pm local time on Wednesday and will end on March 29.
David Simon, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President of Simon said, ”The health and safety of our shoppers, retailers, and employees are of paramount importance, and we are taking this step to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.07.29Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31
- News2021.07.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment Holds Car Wash Fundraiser
- News2021.07.13North Springs Improvement District Drinking Water Undergoing Routine Chlorination July 15
- News2021.07.12Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31