By: Sharon Aron Baron
Parkland shopper’s favorite stomping grounds is closing — but it’s all in the name of safety.
After extensive discussions with federal, state, and local officials, and in recognition of the need to address the spread of COVID-19, Simon Properties will close all of its retail properties.
The measure includes Coral Square Mall in Coral Springs and the popular Town Center at Boca Raton taking effect from 7 pm local time on Wednesday and will end on March 29.
David Simon, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President of Simon said, ”The health and safety of our shoppers, retailers, and employees are of paramount importance, and we are taking this step to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Crime & Safety2020.09.17Stolen Vehicle and Phone Scam this week in Parkland Crime
- News2020.09.15C.A.R.E. South Florida Holds Kick-Off Event Supporting Small Business
- Crime & Safety2020.09.11Owners of 3 Stolen Vehicles in Parkland Left Key Fobs Inside
- News2020.09.10Coral Springs Police Officers Foundation Announce their 2020 Scholarship Winners