By: Sharon Aron Baron
Parkland shopper’s favorite stomping grounds is closing — but it’s all in the name of safety.
After extensive discussions with federal, state, and local officials, and in recognition of the need to address the spread of COVID-19, Simon Properties will close all of its retail properties.
The measure includes Coral Square Mall in Coral Springs and the popular Town Center at Boca Raton taking effect from 7 pm local time on Wednesday and will end on March 29.
David Simon, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President of Simon said, ”The health and safety of our shoppers, retailers, and employees are of paramount importance, and we are taking this step to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.10.19Orange Ribbons for Jaime Holds 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.10.03Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Holds 2nd Annual Telethon
- News2021.09.28Orange Ribbons for Jaime Launches 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.09.27Heron Bay Board Holds Town Forum on Golf Course Development