By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Greater Broward Chapter of The Pap Corps is welcoming the New Year by holding their kick-off ‘Margarita Party’ on Saturday, January 26.
The Pap Corps, Champions for Cancer Research is one of the largest, grassroots fundraising organizations in South Florida with more than 50 chapters and 21,000 members, all dedicated to supporting research for all types of cancer at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Since 1952, The Pap Corps has donated almost $60 million dollars. The Greater Broward Chapter includes members from Coral Springs, Parkland, Coconut Creek, Plantation, Boca and Tamarac.
The event held at the Cypress Head Clubhouse is from 7:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. will include dinner and an open bar. Earlybird registration by January 10 will b $75. General registration is $85. Register online here. Cypress Head Clubhouse is located at 7501 S Cypresshead Drive in Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.01.17New Site for Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Opening at Markham Park
- News2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’ in Boca Raton
- News2022.01.16Pets of the Week: Sheba and Bucky Are Ready to Meet a New Family
- News2022.01.14Marjory Stoneman Douglas Goes on Lockdown After Individual Runs Onto Campus