By: Claire Cornish
They say that the eyes are the window to the soul; just looking into Stimpy’s sincere, earnest eyes tells you all that you need to know about the sweet and kindly boy who is just waiting for a chance at love.
Three-year-old Stimpy is a handsome young man, but he doesn’t let it go to his head. He is open, friendly, and approachable, and never misses the opportunity to spend time with his human or his canine friends. He is a cheerful, easy-going dog who knows his basic commands and will sit for treats, which he loves. He also likes rope toys, and never says no to a game of tug.
Stimpy says to Parkland residents: “I’ve packed a little bag, and I’m ready to come home with you!”
Stimpy’s ID# is A2042894, and he currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.09.24This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life
- News2020.09.14Polo is Fun-Loving and Doesn’t Let His Poor Eyesight Slow Him Down
- News2020.09.07This Sweet Pup is the ‘Queen of the Shelter’ but Would Rather have a Forever Family
- News2020.09.01Gary is an Attentive and Extremely Smart Pup Who Needs a New Home