By: Matt Rothman
Baseball camp in Parkland is now open for registration for all kids between the ages of 6-13.
Sponsored by Athletic Republic in conjunction with the City of Parkland, the camp starts June 12 and runs through August 11, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m each day. There will be no camp the week of July 4.
Led by experienced coaches as well as college baseball players and former Kingsport Mets player Sean Ferrell, they will playing at a state-of the-art facility, including an indoor facility in case of rain.
Campers will practice all skills with coaches, regardless of the level they are currently at.
Campers encouraged to bring their own lunch. Water will be provided to stay hydrated throughout the day.
Cost is $175 per week, or $50 per day. Sign up at the Parkland Recreational Center at 10561 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33076 or call 786-493-9609.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.09.18MSD Mid-Season Boys and Girls Bowling Recaps
- News2021.09.17Marjory Stoneman Douglas and Coral Glades Compete in Swim Meet With Cypress Bay
- News2021.09.16Marjory Stoneman Douglas Wide Receiver Hervin Louis Selected to All-Star Game
- News2021.09.11Marjory Stoneman Douglas Football Leads Before Game was Suspended