By Jill Fox
With holiday preparations come worry and stress. One celebration may help ease your mind.
Eagles’ Haven is having an end-of-the-year celebration full of fun for the whole family.
The event at the Coral Springs wellness center will take place on December 27, from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., and feature a live DJ, finger foods, prizes, and a number of restorative activities, such as creating canvas artwork, making essential oil scrubs, and visiting with therapy dogs.
Halle Solomon, Assistant Director of Eagles’ Haven said the holiday bash is a great way for newcomers who may have been a little intimidated or unsure about Eagles’ Haven to come and check out the center.
“It will be a friendly approach for people who haven’t been inside before,” she said.
The evening will conclude with a silent disco dance party, and Solomon encourages people to sign up for that in advance because there is a limit of 50 attendees.
Eagles’ Haven, which opened in March 2019, was specifically created for the Parkland, Coral Springs, and MSD/Eagles community to come together to rediscover wellness and restore hope. The center is lovingly powered by JAFCO and made possible with the generous funding of United Way of Broward and Children’s Services Council.
Solomon said they are very excited to give the families a place to celebrate the holidays and come together for a really fun night.
Party-goers are also encouraged to use their new app to sign up for any of the activities.
For more information, call 954-618-0350. Eagles Haven is located at 5655 Coral Ridge Drive in Coral Springs.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Celebrate Hanukkah with Mah Jongg, Latkes, and Vodka for a Good Cause
- NewsNovember 13, 2023Annual Pink Challah Bake and Mah Jongg Night to Benefit Jewish Women’s Health
- NewsJanuary 21, 2023Early Childhood Center Celebrates 20 Years in Parkland
- NewsJanuary 20, 2023Parkland Wiffle Ball Tournament Raises Money for Pediatric Cancer