By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Friday, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School went into Code Yellow after two students jumped the fence to exit the campus
According to Principal Michelle Kefford, the incident happened at 1:37 p.m, and there was never any danger to the Parkland school; however, they called a Code Yellow as a precaution to ensure the campus was safe.
Once it was confirmed the perimeter was secure, they cleared the Code Yellow at approximately 1:54 pm.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.02.16Students Can Apply Now to be Parkland’s Next ‘Mayor for a Month’
- Events2020.02.16Sign Up Now for the Girl Scouts Annual Thin Mint Sprint 5K
- Events2020.02.16Greater Broward Chapter of The Pap Corps Holds 4th Annual Yoga for Hope and Healing
- News2020.02.13Governor DeSantis Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Marjory Stoneman Douglas Victims