By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Friday, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School went into Code Yellow after two students jumped the fence to exit the campus
According to Principal Michelle Kefford, the incident happened at 1:37 p.m, and there was never any danger to the Parkland school; however, they called a Code Yellow as a precaution to ensure the campus was safe.
Once it was confirmed the perimeter was secure, they cleared the Code Yellow at approximately 1:54 pm.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.01.18Wife of Arrested Pediatrician: ‘I’m Shocked, Blindsided, and Sickened’
- News2021.01.18Parkland Resident Who Struck Security Guard Threatens Lawsuit: Video Tells the Real Story
- News2021.01.17Parkland Resident Arrested For Striking Community Security Guard
- News2021.01.17Parkland Couple Builds Facebook Community for COVID-19 Vaccine Information