By: Matt Rothman
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School continues to produce elite student-athletes after 11 students commit to play sports in college on National Signing Day.
Dobbs will be attending St. Thomas University, while Wilson will be playing next year at Keiser University in West Palm Beach. Both Robinson and Fernandez will be attending Dodge City Community College.
“It’s always great to see kids make dreams come true,” said Head Coach Quentin Short. “These young men have put in work and are getting a chance to play at the next level.”
The baseball team had five players, with Tyler Novik signing for Wingate University. Gavin Conticello with the University of South Florida, Kyle Morse with Nova Southeastern University, Aiden Williams with Brevard College, and Chris McKenna with Gardner-Webb University.
The lacrosse team also had Lauren Figas sign with the University of Louisville and Sammy Fisher with Elon University.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.10.19Westglades Middle School Girls Golf Team Wins MSAA Championship
- News2021.10.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Volleyball Advances to District Championship
- News2021.10.18Westglades Middle School Scores Girls Soccer Scores 8 Goals to Win MSAA Championship
- News2021.10.18Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Volleyball Team Wins Playoff Opener