By Jill Fox
The City of Parkland wants to give residents “pumpkin” to talk about with their very own patch.
The Parkland Pumpkin Patch is now set up at the Equestrian Center and features music, a petting zoo, food, an inflatable corn maze, face painting, and community games for families to enjoy. Admission is free, but there will be a charge for the pumpkins.
Christine Garcia, Parks and Recreation Director, said the city has been trying to provide more family-friendly, wholesome activities to bring friends and neighbors together. The remaining Parkland Pumpkin Patch hours are as follows:
Monday, October 25, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 26, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 27, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 28, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Supplies are limited, and prices will vary. For more information, call 954-757-4107 or visit cityofparkland.org. The Equestrian Center is located at 8350 Ranch Road.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.12.07Family-Friendly ‘Light Up The Park’ Event Returns December 10
- News2021.12.06Parkland Rangers Cheerleaders Compete for National Championship
- News2021.12.06Register For Parkland Buddy Sports Basketball
- News2021.12.06Santa Claus is Coming to Town via The Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Department