By Jill Fox
Let it snow! One of Parkland’s most popular events is just around the corner.
Snowfest will take place on December 19, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Pine Trails Park. Families won’t want to miss an evening filled with snow, ice slides, food trucks, winter-themed crafts, and music.
“Snowfest is one of the city’s great family fun events for some winter wonderland fun,” said Parks and Recreation Director Christine Garcia,
Registration for Snowfest 2019 begins on Monday, December 2, in person at the P-REC and online. In the past, the ever-popular event has sold out quickly, so prepare accordingly.
Residents can register online beginning at 9 a.m. or cityofparkland.org. They will need a username and password to register.
Snowfest is open to Parkland residents only, and tickets are required for each person attending. The cost of tickets cost is $10 per resident.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2020.09.29Marjory Stoneman Douglas Grad Aims to Educate Voters with Nonpartisan Education Platform
- Schools2020.09.28Gina Rose Montalto Memorial Foundation Awards Total of 3 Scholarships
- News2020.09.27Our Interview with the Four Candidates for City Commission District 1
- News2020.09.253 Marjory Stoneman Douglas Students Create Masks with a Meaning