By Jill Fox
Let it snow! One of Parkland’s most popular events is just around the corner.
Snowfest will take place on December 19, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Pine Trails Park. Families won’t want to miss an evening filled with snow, ice slides, food trucks, winter-themed crafts, and music.
“Snowfest is one of the city’s great family fun events for some winter wonderland fun,” said Parks and Recreation Director Christine Garcia,
Registration for Snowfest 2019 begins on Monday, December 2, in person at the P-REC and online. In the past, the ever-popular event has sold out quickly, so prepare accordingly.
Residents can register online beginning at 9 a.m. or cityofparkland.org. They will need a username and password to register.
Snowfest is open to Parkland residents only, and tickets are required for each person attending. The cost of tickets cost is $10 per resident.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She is currently a Senior Account Director at Lon Haber & Co. Fox worked at NBC Miami for eight years after graduating from the University of Miami. She lives in Parkland with her husband, Brian and two children.
- News2020.04.05Parkland Neighbors Unite for a Disney-Themed Scavenger Hunt
- Events2020.04.05Annual Easter Event in Honor of Gina Montalto Still Planned Despite COVID-19
- Events2020.04.03DeSantis Issues 2 New Executive Orders: Here’s What You Need to Know
- News2020.04.02Suspicious Incident or Pest Control Service? Parkland Crime Updates Through March 30