By Jill Fox
Let it snow! One of Parkland’s most popular events is just around the corner.
Snowfest will take place on December 19, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Pine Trails Park. Families won’t want to miss an evening filled with snow, ice slides, food trucks, winter-themed crafts, and music.
“Snowfest is one of the city’s great family fun events for some winter wonderland fun,” said Parks and Recreation Director Christine Garcia,
Registration for Snowfest 2019 begins on Monday, December 2, in person at the P-REC and online. In the past, the ever-popular event has sold out quickly, so prepare accordingly.
Residents can register online beginning at 9 a.m. or cityofparkland.org. They will need a username and password to register.
Snowfest is open to Parkland residents only, and tickets are required for each person attending. The cost of tickets cost is $10 per resident.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.01.19Parkland Community Blames Developer For Mold in Clubhouse
- News2021.01.14Parkland Resident Donates $20,000 To Chabad Playground Honoring Alyssa Alhadeff
- News2021.01.12Student-Led Organization ‘People of Change’ Promotes Racial Equality
- News2021.01.12Congregation Kol Tikvah Holds Virtual Comedy Night with Amazing Vacation Auctions Jan 30